This is a volunteer position but may turn into a paid position when funding becomes available. If you do not have experience and would like to work in this area, We can provide training to the right person. - Contact us for more details .
• Meeting with the Director to determine production vision.
• Reviewing raw material to determine shot sequence.
• Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
• Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
• Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
• Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
• Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
• Consulting with the Director and production team throughout the project.
• Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
• Shooting with different cameras
• Setting up lighting
• Capturing field audio
• Short-form videos for the web and social media
• Work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and also work independently
• Meet the goals and objectives of the Mountain Meadows.
Hours of work
To be negotiatedApply for position