We want to make it as easy as possible for you to apply for a job with The Mountain Meadows Charitable Trust (MMCT) Positions are advertised on this website and you can submit an application online. As soon as you have applied for a job online, you'll receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application. Take note of the position closing date, as this will give you an indication when you will next hear from us.
If you are shortlisted, the next stage in the process is usually an interview and we’ll be in touch to arrange a time. If the interview goes well and we feel you may be right for the job, we'll move on to reference checking and other background checks. If we offer you the job, and you accept it, we'll agree on a starting date then off we go together.
We work to make the process of selecting and recruiting for each role as straightforward, interactive and informative as we can.
This means you can expect us to:
- Follow a simple and clear process
- Acknowledge your application promptly
- Update you regularly on the progress we are making with your application
- Treat your application confidentially and impartially
- Give you a realistic view of the position you are applying for, the department it sits in and the organisation as a whole
- Treat you with respect always
- Inform you promptly if you are succesfull or not.